Since Miami is the Hub of the Americas and the amount of exports and imports that go through the Ports of Miami and Ft Lauderdale are ranked among the top in the world, what better place to do business, ateendees from Large and medium Latin American and Caribbean companies and from over 2000 business to business associations, major retailers, export/import organizations, chambers of commerce, importers, Sports products distributors, wholesalers, suppliers, national and local governments, large and medium size enterprises, Sports Associations and Federations health care institutions, procurement offices, private industry and major Sports retailers. . There is a huge demand of sporting goods, equipment and in USA which is by itself a large market in the market for sports goods . Big network of the distributors. dealers, suppliers, Importers, end users of sports goods are already looking for the latest sports products and equipment’s from India and other countries
1. A concentrated business to business platform offering exhibitors the chance to reach 43 countries in one place at one time. Florida, Southeast US, the Caribbean and Latin America are very big in all sports, in fact Florida is the sports capitol of the U.S
2. Several thousand sports related importers, dealers, suppliers, retail stores just in South Florida alone.
3. Convenience of Language: (easy access to translators).
4. Location. Miami is considered the city for international trade from the Caribbean and Latin America.
5. Cost factor: costs less to get to Miami from the Caribbean and Latin America.
6. Banking infrastructure (116 banks in Miami alone).
7. Representatives and Distributors: Miami is the perfect place to find reps and distributors
8. Access to documentation: All documentation needed for international business transactions can be done through all the Caribbean and Latin American consulates and commercial offices located in Miami Florida.
9. Excellent shipping: All major freight forwarders, logistics, Air cargo and all export /import services direct to these countries are done easily out of Miami
10. Convenience of Direct Air: Travel to and from the Caribbean and Latin America is convenient and economical with many flights daily to over 43 countries.
11. Time factor: Business people can fly to Miami and be back in their country almost the same day.
12. Easy Access to Products and buyers.
13. Confidence: Companies that exhibit demonstrate their willingness to go to where it is convenient for the buyer. This fact is highly appreciated by the Caribbean and Latin American buyer and a valuable sales tool for the exhibitor.
14. 13.3 Million Visitors: to Miami Beach Florida annually. Billions of dollars in annual sales.